Highland Hardline is a Downhill Race Series on a short course for younger riders aged 8 to 18 years old, being hosted by Black Isle Mountain Bike Club. The series aims to provide an introduction to downhill racing as well as being challenging to more experienced riders, providing a platform for a safe progression to national races such as SDA & British DH.
The series will consist of 4 rounds with each round increasing in technical ability. Any technical features that cannot be rolled will have both “A” & “B” lines. The “A” line will be the harder main line and “B” line will be the alternative.
Round & Series Age Categories for both Male & Female will be as follows
- Under 18 (Year of birth 2002 & 2003)
- Under 16 (Year of birth 2004 & 2005)
- Under 14 (Year of birth 2006 & 2007)
- Under 12 (Year of birth 2008 & 2009)
- Under 10 (Year of birth 2010 & 2011. 2012 by application only)